At Essential Therapy Training, we provide an easy and stress-free way for attendants to engage and access all of our trainings. By recording each training and making them available for 90 days following the live broadcast, our customers are given maximum flexibility to choose when they watch it. Our trainings can fit around your schedule, rather than you needing to work to our schedule.
The CPD/CE credits awarded for every training are approved and can be used towards your declaration to your governing regulatory body in your State, provided the content is relevant to your discipline.
How do I access my training?
- Once you have booked a place for one of our trainings, you will receive a email confirming your order.
- At least 24hrs prior to the start of training, you will receive an email containing the required details to enter the training. All trainings are held over Zoom.
- If you are wanting to attend the training live, you then use these details to attend just before the specific start time.
- However, if you are unable to attend the training live, a link to a recording of it will be emailed to you following the event. The recording is made available for 90 days after the live broadcast.
This means that it is not essential for the attendant to be present for the live training and one can refer back to the training if they wish within 90 days.
5. Within a week of the training, the training materials, including slides and notes, CPD certificate and feedback will be sent to you via Email.