The CPD/CE credits awarded can be used towards your declaration to any governing regulatory body in your state or country, provided the content is relevant to your discipline.
The pandemic caused a global mental health and financial crisis. The plummeting economy and surging unemployment has triggered negative emotions, obsessive thoughts, and suicidal ideation. 23% of adults and 36% of millennials experience financial stress at levels that qualify as a diagnosis of PTSD.
In this dynamic, engaging and interactive program, you will learn twelve mindsets identified by counselor and entrepreneur, Joyce Marter, which are empirically supported to promote both mental and financial health and resilience. This program will equip you with evidence-based exercises and innovative self-assessment tools to help you and your clients achieve holistic success that includes mental wellbeing, compassionate relationships, work/life balance, and greater financial prosperity.
The following are the twelve mindsets that promote mental and financial health, along with their related learning objectives:
1) Abundance: Learn tools from CBT to help clients explore their psychology of money, embrace their worth, and shift their perspective from scarcity to abundance.
2) Awareness: Identify concepts from Family Systems Theory and psychodynamic psychotherapy to help clients remove the blinders of defenses and denial and become aware of self-sabotaging roles and relational patterns.
3) Responsibility: Recognize skills from 12-step programs and narrative therapy to help clients free themselves of resentment and anger, empower themselves, and take fiscal responsibility.
4) Presence: Learn strategies to help clients apply mindfulness to their financial life to make the best decisions from a place of peace, groundedness, and clarity.
5) Essence: Receive innovative tools to help clients recognize how their ego is hindering their contentment and prosperity and help them cultivate healthy self-esteem.
6) Self-Love: Identify tools from CBT and mindfulness to help clients silence their Inner Saboteur and become their own good parent, positive coach, and compassionate advocate.
7) Vision: Understand how strategies from sports psychology and career counseling can help clients create a plan and envision personal and professional success with work-life balance.
8) Support: Identify the barriers that prevent your clients from receiving support and receive innovative tools to help them assess, nurture and access their support network.
9) Compassion: Appreciate how empathy, emotional intelligence, and kindness can improve your clients’ success and wellbeing at home and work.
10) Detachment: Understand how approaches from EMDR and mindfulness can help clients manage fear and uncertainty cultivate healthy detachment from negativity.
11) Positivity: Identify methods from CBT and Adlerian psychology to help clients expand their comfort zone and negotiate assertively.
12) Resilience: Realize how all the previous mindsets and adopting a growth mindset will cultivate mental and financial resilience in your clients.